Pay With Procuret
Purchase what you need today and pay in monthly instalments with Procuret: your new digital B2B payment provider
Procuret is a fast, flexible and secure digital payment solution built for businesses to better manage their cash-flow. Procuret helps you purchase the products you need for your business and pay for them in manageable instalments.
It is cash flow friendly and time effective.
Select Procuret as your payment option
Complete a quick 2 minute setup online
Start paying your instalment plan
How Procuret works for businesses
What is Procuret and how does it work?
What is Procuret?
- We now offer our business customers the ability to pay our upfront invoices in smaller instalments over time through Procuret – it’s another way we look to add value to our customers.
What do you pay?
- The best way to think about Procuret is like choosing to pay your upfront insurance in monthly instalments over time, rather than upfront. There is a small margin added to the upfront amount and this is paid over the term of the Procuret Plan
- Terms available for invoices are:
- 4, 6, 12, 24 and 36 months for licences, hardware and ad-hoc services
- So long as you pay your monthly instalments on time and to schedule, there are no additional fees.
Can I pay my regular monthly invoice with Procuret?
- Unfortunately no, at this time Procuret is only for use with upfront/once-off invoices that don’t list your Internet or Voice plan’s regular monthly charges or data/call usage
- If you do accidentally pay your regular monthly invoice using Procuret, we will contact you to advise this payment has not been accepted and to arrange payment using other suitable payment methods.
- Cash management is an important consideration for any business
- Procuret is designed to smooth out larger invoices into small management payments
- Procuret’s payment option is fast, convenient and simple, and with no fuss or paperwork.
How do you use Procuret?
- To pay in instalments, all you need to do is click the “Pay by Instalment” option link at the bottom of our invoice or Proposal, and follow the prompts
- Procuret uses a digital and data-based approach that relies on your ABN, bureau-based credit history and other parameters to assess qualification
- Qualification terms and criteria apply.
Does this impact the terms of engagement?
- No, Procuret is just another payment method. The obligations that you have under the terms of engagement with us continue to apply. Service and software requirements that we have under the licences with your business continue to apply.
Is there interest on the payments?
- There is a monthly premium (‘margin’) included in the payment that is calculated. The best way to think about it is like getting insurance paid monthly rather than upfront, there is a monthly premium on the upfront amount.
Are there any other fees?
- So long as you pay your instalment on time, the monthly amount presented by Procuret is what you pay.
What if I pay late?
- If there is a chance that you will miss a payment, please let Procuret know beforehand. If a payment dishonours once Procuret has attempted to direct debit your account, then a dishonour fee of $10 applies; this covers the cost of re-running the payment and processing charges incurred. The payment will be attempted again the next day. If the payment continues to remain unpaid, there is a 0.09% per day late charge calculated against the balance of your Procuret Plan for each day the payment remains outstanding. It is always best if you can pay on time!
What does ‘Powered by Procuret’ mean?
- Procuret is an Australian based payment service focusing on business. Procuret can offer monthly instalments for invoices. Procuret does all the processing.
Am I able to prepay my instalment plan?
- Yes, you can prepay at any time. There is a small charge for prepayment depending on when in the contract term you request to prepay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to prepay.
Do I have to enter my credit card or bank details to pay?
- Yes. To make processing manageable for you and us, we only accept instalment payments through authorised direct debit either via credit card or your business bank account.
Why do you ask for my ABN details?
- Procuret is a B2B payment platform. Requesting your ABN allows the instalments to be in the name of the business rather than you as an individual. Procuret runs data-based assessment criteria based on your ABN and other criteria.
Why do you ask for my individual details?
- This is to reduce the risk of fraud for all parties. It prevents scammers pretending to represent your business and as a payments company, Procuret has a regulatory obligation to ensure it can identify the users of the service.