Unlimited 1000Mbps Internet
Choose a term:
Choose a term:
$1999 Install (WAIVED)
+ 3 Months FREE
Get 3 Months FREE
Fibre1000 special offer terms...
- The Offer expires 11:59PM 31/03/2022
- The Offer is available on the FAST Fibre1000 and Fibre400 products only, when taken on a 36+ month term
- The Offer is available on On-Net buildings only; Fibre400 MetroE buildings are excluded
- The Offer is not available at sites requiring a build cost
- The Offer is not available at Data Centres or Near-Net buildings
- The Offer is only valid once the application for service is accepted and approved by Telair. Telair reserves the right to reject orders with Special Offer pricing in the event a building does not qualify
- The Offer may be extended or discontinued at any time for any reason, at Telair’s sole discretion
- 3 Months Free component of The Offer is applied in the form of a credit to the customer’s monthly invoice
1. Enter your details
Enter your details so we can check if super-fast internet is available at your business.
2. Get your results
During this step, we’ll look at all of your available options to get you the best internet connection possible.
The future of fibre is here
Fibre1000 supports up to four services of the following configurations within the 1000Mbps umbrella. Choose one of these, or use the entire 1000Mbps for a single service (like Unlimited internet for your office).
Even if you initially choose a single 1000Mbps Unlimited internet service, you can change that at any time in the future and split the difference between up to four services (POA).
IP VPN / e-LAN
Virtual Data Centre
FAQs & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Can I get this service?
Telair Fibre1000 services are not available everywhere. Availability depends on a number of factors, including whether the necessary equipment is available at the relevant exchange, and if your premises is able to connect to the network.
Please contact Telair and we will qualify your address and provide a quotation.
Will I be charged if I request a service qualification?
Ok - the service is qualified, how do I sign up?
Once the service is qualified and you want to move ahead with your Fibre1000 connection, contact Telair and we will initiate the process. After your service application is accepted by Telair, our Service Delivery team will keep you informed throughout each stage of the process.
Are speeds guaranteed?
Note: The actual speeds you will receive may slightly vary due to a number of factors. Some factors include fibre optic overheads, the network connecting the exchange, your equipment, software and internet traffic etc.
What is the Uptime Guarantee SLA?
Telair Fibre1000 services come with a 99.95% Uptime Commitment. This means that we assure the service will be up a percentage of the time. If we don’t meet this level for a particular month, we compensate you. Please note that planned network maintenance is not included in this commitment.
Relocation & Withdrawal Fees
Order withdrawal fees apply per the terms and conditions of your service, up to the full monthly fees multiplied by the months remaining. See your application form and Telair’s SFOA for more information.
Relocation fees relate to how we handle Early Termination Fees (ETFs) on a service cancelled as a result of a relocation:
- Relocations within the same building are POA.
- Relocations to a new building on the same access network (i.e TPG MetroE or PIPE MetroEthernet) are POA.
- Relocations to a new building on a different access network are not supported, full ETF applies.
Required Customer Equipment
Will I need any special equipment?
You need a Network Terminating Device (NTD) to connect to Telair’s data network. In most cases this will be provided as part of the service fee or installation fee, if applicable.
You will also need a router to connect from the NTD to your local network. You may use your own router provided it is compatible with our service, however, this means that you will be responsible for the configuration and management of the router. Telair can also supply an approved router, which we can configure for you.
Included Network Terminating Unit
When a Fibre1000 service is delivered, a Network Terminating Unit (or NTU) is installed at the customer site. The NTU has four ports – each capable of supporting one service. A maximum of four services splitting the 1000Mbps (Fibre1000) bandwidth is supported, each requiring a minimum bandwidth of 50Mbps.
You will need to use a separate router to ensure the Fibre1000 service is used with maximum efficiency. Recommended routers for use with Fibre1000 are the Mikrotik 4011 or Sophos XG series. Contact us for pricing or buy through your preferred supplier.
Important things to note
- The Service is intended solely for use as a connection between the Customer Site and our network. Customers must not use the Fibre1000 Service for connecting points of presence or network access points or for interconnecting with other carriers/carriage service providers. If Telair believes that this is breached, we may suspend or terminate upon first giving 5 Business Days prior notice.
- Target Service Delivery timeframe: 30 Business days
- The service is available for single end-customer use only. It may not be used for the aggregation of multiple end-customers.
- Fibre1000 is not available in Data Centres.
- Product limitations: e-Line only available as an Intrastate b-end. IP-Line only available with Unlimited data plan.
- A Fibre250 or Fibre400 service cannot be upgraded to a Fibre1000 service and vice versa as they are considered separate products. A full Early Termination Fee would apply should this type of service change be required.