TELSTRA Fibre Ethernet
Business Grade SLAs
Minimum cost over 36 months: $23,364
Minimum cost over 36 months: $35,964
Minimum cost over 36 months: $43,164
Make your business soar
Telstra Fibre Ethernet provided by Telair will propel you to new heights with super fast data speeds and business grade uptime levels.
What is Premium Fibre Ethernet?
Benefits of Premium Fibre Ethernet
- Guaranteed Speeds
- Uptime Guarantee
- No sharing bandwidth with other customers
- Superior to DSL, nbn™ & Wireless Ethernet
- Plans from 20Mbps to 10Gbps
- Receive personalised account management while benefiting from Australia’s top-tier carrier network
- Perfect for use with uPBX
Required Customer Equipment
Included Network Terminating Unit
When a Telstra Fibre Ethernet service is delivered, a Network Terminating Unit (or NTU) is installed at the customer site. The NTU will act as the Fibre Internet gateway and should be installed in a secure location, such as the rack in your communications room.
We will configure the NTD to work with your service and all you need to do is connect your existing network into the NTU via a router or Layer 2/Layer 3 network switch.
If using a router, you will need to re-configure the router with the new service details.
You will need to use a separate router to ensure the service is used with maximum efficiency. Recommended routers for use with Telair’s Fibre services vary based on your required speeds. Please contact us for pricing.
Up to 100Mbps:
Cisco 19xx, Cisco 29xx, Mikrotik RB4011, Sophos XG Series
Between 100Mbps and 1000Mbps:
Cisco ME3400, Mikrotik RB4011, Sophos XG Series
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get this service?
Please contact Telair and we will qualify your address and provide a quotation.
Will I be charged if I request a service qualification?
Ok - the service is qualified, how do I sign up?
Are speeds guaranteed?
Note: The actual speeds you will receive may slightly vary due to a number of factors. Some factors include fibre optic overheads, the network connecting the exchange, your equipment, software and internet traffic.
What is the Uptime Guarantee SLA?
Will I need any special equipment?
You will also need a router to connect from the NTD to your local network. You may use your own router provided it is compatible with our service, however, this means that you will be responsible for the configuration and management of the router. Telair can also supply an approved router, which we can configure for you.
I have a question that isn't listed here
Things you should know...
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of GST unless noted otherwise. 2. If you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the Contract Term, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us, multiplied by the months remaining in your contract. You must provide 30 days’ written notice to us to disconnect a service. 3. Setup Charges quoted cover a standard service installation and termination only, during business hours. Additional charges may apply where the build cost incurs any additional charges from our supplier (these will be advised prior to commencement). 4. Premium Telstra Fibre Ethernet services provided by Telair are delivered using a Premium Grade of Service (GoS). Speeds using this Service Class are symmetrical and are considered guaranteed up to the network demarcation point, which is the Network Terminating Device. Speeds can be affected, within reason, by many factors such as, but not limited to; network utilisation, your equipment, software and internet traffic and fibre transmission overheads. 5. Single static IP address is included. Requests for additional IPs will be considered and where available, provided at additional cost. 6. Premium Telstra Fibre Ethernet services provided by Telair have an uptime commitment of 99.95% and rebate calculated as 1 day of service access fee credited for each hour of network downtime over and above the guaranteed level. Network downtime does not include faults in the underlying service from the exchange to the customer premises or any faults in the customer’s own network. 7. Rebate must be claimed using our Standard Rebate Application Form within 3 months. 8. Rebate will be applied as a credit against your bill. 9. Maximum rebate available is the minimum monthly charge for the service. 10. Acceptable Usage Policy applies. 11. Relocation charges will be quoted at the time of delivery. 12. Relocations are subject to individual site qualification and subject to approval. Service modifications will attract a charge, to be quoted for your approval before we commence any modification request. 13. Default Interface Details: services less than 100Mbps will default to 100 Base TX and Services equal to or greater than 100Mbps will default to 1000 Base LX. 14. Withdrawal Charges: services withdrawn before order completion but after order acceptance will incur a service withdrawal charge to be quoted at time of withdrawal. 15. Premium Ethernet services come with Business support. 16. The minimum term will commence upon the later of i) when your application is accepted by us; or ii) when your services are connected. 17. Where multiple services are ordered, each service is subject to an individual agreement; failure to deliver a specific service does not null or void other service orders. Whilst we will attempt to order services so that all are connected as close as possible, we cannot guarantee when services are connected. As such, each individual service will commence billing from the time it is connected and deemed live by us. 18. As Ethernet service installation may require Infrastructure, including the building of network services to the customer premises, we cannot provide a committed date for installation. 19. We may charge a Fee for Service for: i) extra work carried out by us or our supplier that is not covered by any other charge in this agreement. ii) work requested by you and agreed to by us or our supplier, outside of business hours (other than responding to a fault). 20. We may charge an Incorrect Callout Fee or Fee for Service where a fault is lodged and: i) we or a supplier visit your premises and find no fault with the service. ii) we or a supplier visit your premises and a fault is deemed to be with your own network or equipment. iii) the technician cannot physically access your premises at the arranged time. 21. We retain ownership of any NTU installed for the purposes of connecting your service. 22. We will support any hardware purchased from and configured by us. Hardware not purchased from us will be supported at our best efforts, but is not guaranteed. 23. Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason Telair deems appropriate (this will not affect pending orders already accepted and submitted by Telair).