NBN Enterprise Ethernet
Unlike standard nbn™, NBN Enterprise Ethernet includes a Premium-12 Service Assurance next business day fault restoration commitment, with additional options for more critical connections.
NBN Enterprise Ethernet Is HereNBN Enterprise Ethernet brings you stability and speed when you need it most. Don’t rely on consumer grade nbn™ for your mission critical business tasks, trust Telair NBN Enterprise Ethernet to get the job done.What do you get?
- 99.95% service availability commitment
- True enterprise grade connectivity
- Flexible – choose your desired Class of Service and symmetrical speed
- Scalable – move to a higher speed and/or Class of Service as your business grows
- Resilient – Premium-12 Service Assurance restoration commitment included, with additional options for mission critical services
- Cost-effective – don’t pay more for less
- Handed off via Ethernet so you don’t need to worry about speed issues with copper-based technology types
How does NBN Enterprise Ethernet compare to normal residential nbn?
NBN Enterprise Ethernet blows residential nbn™ out of the water with its super-fast speeds, enterprise-grade stability, and it is built for business users. You also get much less bandwidth contention, or even none at all depending on the Class of Service chosen. Plus you’ll be spoiled for choice with 11 different speed options to choose from.
Who can get Ethernet over NBN?
Do you only offer unlimited data?
We believe the internet should be experienced without limits and expensive bill shock. But if you still want the stability of enterprise grade nbn™ but don’t need much data, ask for a tailored quote today.
- What's Included
- Classes of Service
- Order Withdrawal Fees
- Relocation & Service Change Fees
- Other Information
- An enterprise-grade NBN Enterprise Ethernet connection with Unlimited data
- 99.95 % uptime service availability commitment
- Premium-12 Service Assurance target
- The choice to add-on better Service Assurance target commitments for those who really need it
- If we haven’t yet accepted the order = $0
- If NBN Co accepted the order but did not undertake any build activities as a precursor to offering and supplying the withdrawn service = ETF x 40%
- If NBN Co accepted the order and undertook any build activities as a precursor to offering and supplying the withdrawn service = ETF x 85%
- If the physical build is complete and Telair receives service completion advice from the carrier = Full Early Termination Fee (ETF)
- Relocations of NBN EE Services are POA
- Service changes (excluding bandwidth and/or premium assurance option upgrades) attract a charge of $350
- Service changes requiring labour and materials are POA
Important things to note:
- Customers must recontract should they relocate their service
- Not all modems/routers will work with NBN EE – Telair will provide the required Network Terminating Device as part of the included basic install process, handed off via Ethernet into the customer’s rack
- This service is only available with a 36 month minimum contract term
- NBN Battery backup is not supplied with this service
- NBN EE pricing will vary accordingly with regards to chosen speed and CoS, in addition to the Zone and Service Class in which the serviceable location is classified
Included Network Terminating DeviceWhen an NBN Enterprise Ethernet service is delivered, a Network Terminating Device (or NTD) is installed at the customer site, with the handoff point being the NBNCo NTD. The NTD will act as the Fibre Internet gateway and will be installed in a secure location, such as the rack in your communications room.NBNCo will configure the NTD to work with your service and all you need to do is connect your existing network into the NTD via a router or Layer 2/Layer 3 network switch.
You will need to use a separate router to ensure the service is used with maximum efficiency. Contact us for pricing or buy through your preferred supplier.
If using a router, you will need to re-configure the router with the new service details.