Business Wireless Internet Plans
Rest assured that with Telair Business Wireless Internet, speeds are guaranteed – even in harsh weather!
Need business grade internet in a hurry? Telair Business Wireless Internet can be connected in weeks, not months.
100Mbps / 100Mbps
Unlimited Data +
500Mbps / 500Mbps
Unlimited Data +
1. Enter your details
Enter your details so we can check if super-fast internet is available at your business.
2. Get your results
During this step, we’ll look at all of your available options to get you the best internet connection possible.
Make your business soar
Telair Business Wireless Internet will propel you to new heights with high quality speeds and business grade uptime levels.
That’s right, Telair Business Wireless Internet gives you guaranteed speeds ranging from 100Mbps to 1000Mbps.
We won't rain on your parade
Telair Business Wireless Internet is true business grade, even in severe thunderstorms!
Service where other carriers can't go
Telair Business Wireless Internet is available in most Metro areas and in many major regional centres. It’s also useful as a backup service for extra redundancy in the event of flood, fire or a land-based internet service outage.
If you withdraw your order prior to the associated service completion advice being issued by Telair, the following order withdrawal fees will apply:
- If we haven’t yet commenced logical build = $0
- If we’ve completed logical build but haven’t yet commenced physical build = $POA
- If we’ve commenced but haven’t yet completed physical build = $POA
Relocation fees relate to how we handle Early Termination Fees (ETFs) on a service cancelled as a result of a relocation:
- Customers relocating a service must sign the service to a new contract term and pay the relevant new installation fee for the applicable contract term, minus $300. Any additional commercial works and/or elevated work platform costs are charge in addition.
- Target Service Delivery timeframe: Between 3 to 6 weeks, depending on building management approval and site access.
- The service is available for single end-customer use only. It may not be used for the aggregation of multiple end-customers.
- Telair Business Wireless Internet is only available in limited areas. Your premises must be qualified by Telair before an order can proceed.
- Service speed changes attract a charge of $330 each and can only be actioned once per month.
- Service speed downgrades are not available during the minimum term.
- Upgrades to higher speeds during the minimum term are available.
Included Network Equipment
We will provide the equipment required to connect the Business Wireless Internet service to your premises. This will include an antenna and a Network Terminating Device to facilitate hand-off from the Fixed Wireless network via Ethernet port.
The Business Wireless Internet service also requires roof access to your premises for installation of the receiving antenna to a location in your office. If building management approval is required, installation may be delayed.
You will need your own router with an available Ethernet WAN port to connect your own internal network to the equipment we provide. Telair can provide compatible routers at competitive rates, contact us for a quote. Recommended routers for use with Telair’s Business Wireless Internet services vary based on your required speeds, some examples are provided below.
Sophos XG range