uPBX – CLOUD HOSTED PBX
Get an instant quote!
Choose between PAYG or unlimited calling plans, and optionally add UCme to use a softphone on your PC, Mac or mobile.
An example of our Hosted PBX plans on a 36 month term is shown below.
Minimum cost over 36 months: $3,455.
uPBX + UCme Licence
Minimum cost over 36 months: $3,815.
UC + Handset Bundle
+ Yealink T53 Rental Included
Minimum cost over 36 months: $4,103.
The future of voice is here
Telair Hosted PBX brings the future of Hosted PBX technology to your business, today.
We include the following with each user licence:
- Reduced Handset Rental Options
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls
- Dynamic Incoming Call Routing
- Auto-provisioned Handsets
- Holiday Pre-Programming
- Call Recordings
- Emergency Failover Routing
- Day/Night Conditions
- Real-time Analytics
- And much, much more!
Hosted PBX Loves Yealink, Cisco and Polycom
Easy to manage
Stay on top with powerful reports at your fingertips.
Drive your business with real-time dashboards.
Live dashboard widgets show critical information about your Hosted PBX in real-time. This allows everyone in the office to monitor call queues and show call stats, ensuring up to the second accountability.
Important Call Stats & Call Queues
What sets Telair apart?
Things you should know...
1. uPBX (the Service) is an Internet telephony service delivered over a broadband Internet connection (not included), such as ADSL 2+, nbn™ or Copper/Fibre/Wireless Ethernet, charged at your applicable Internet plan rates. An Internet connection with a minimum of 100/100Kbps of available bandwidth per simultaneous call, with no packet loss, and a ping of less than 150 ms is required for the Service to work. The Service may not be supported by us should the underlying Internet connection not meet these minimum requirements. Data transmission demands on your network may cause the bandwidth available for voice transmission to be limited if voice and data share the same connection. The quality of the Service is subject to network and Internet congestion.
2. We recommend that the Service be accessed with included handsets supplied by us, using a broadband ADSL 2+, nbn™ or Ethernet service supplied by us to our specifications. As the Service is designed to work with devices supplied by us to our specifications, we do not offer any guarantee or assurance that devices not supplied by us will be compatible and function with the Service.
3. 1 x Direct Indial (DID) number and 1 x concurrent line included per uPBX licence.
4. Customers wishing to retain their existing phone number can now port to us free of charge.
5. Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers not included in an Unlimited Plan, plus premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
6. Your fax machine, EFTPOS, back to base alarm and other non-standard services may work over Telair’s IP Voice network, however we cannot guarantee that these services will function faultlessly. Please contact your manufacturer/provider to check compatibility with SIP Voice.
7. Early Termination Fee: if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the minimum contract term, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee (ETF) comprised of your Minimum Monthly Charge as per your agreement with us, multiplied by the months remaining in your contract, in addition to any required hardware repayments or handset non-return fees. Each ETF is based on the standard full rate of the minimum monthly charges, promotional discounts received are not factored into this calculation.
8. Handsets are rented to you by us and remain the property of Telair. Rented handsets must be returned within 30 days of service cancellation, or a handset non-return fee will apply. Check the Critical Information Summary for relevant handset non-return fee. After a rental term is complete, rented handsets can be bought out for $50 each, after which then become your property. While we will endeavour to provide a brand new handset to each user, Telair may use refurbished or used handsets where we deem necessary.
9. Contract terms of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months available. Minimum total commitment calculated as: (Monthly Licence Fee x Users + System Management) x Term + Setup Fee. Minimum Total Cost for each plan can be found on the relevant Critical Information Summary. Promotional discounts are not factored into this calculation.
10. You are responsible for handset installation, including any associated cabling and configuration of your network and associated hardware devices on the network, required in order for the Service to work. Optional Professional Install fees are as follows: $295 per site (includes 3 user extensions) + $39 per additional extension (phone or softphone, cabling additional). Install may not be available in regional or remote locations and is limited to the handsets/softphones only. Surcharge may apply for regional or remote sites.
11. Minimum of 2 user licences required.
12. Fair Use Policy applies. High volume telemarketing is prohibited with the Service.
13. Priority Assistance is not available on the Service. The Service may not be appropriate if you or another user have a disability, serious illness or other life threatening condition which requires an uninterrupted phone line with access to 000 emergency services.
14. Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All prices include GST. nbn™, nbn™ co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence. uPBX is a trade mark of Telair Pty Ltd ABN 92 119 713 745.
15. Top Ten International Countries: China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, NZ, Canada, Singapore, UK, USA.
Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason Telair deems appropriate (this will not affect pending orders already accepted and submitted by Telair). Existing user licence pricing will remain at the promotional rates for the selected minimum contract term.