Types of information we collectTelair collects personal information from our customers when it is reasonably necessary for our business purposes. That means, we collect information to supply you with the products you have asked for and to provide you with the best possible service. Information collected may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, contact details, payment information, credit information & driver’s licence. Telair may also collect personal information from your visits to our websites for Telair’s marketing and statistical purposes. Telair collects information (including but not limited to personal information) regarding the use of our services in order to comply with the Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Amendment (Data Retention) Act 2015 (Cth) (DRA). The DRA requires Telair to collect information about the type of and use of services we provide, including but not limited to: the source and destination of communications such as emails and phone calls; connection and disconnection of internet and WAN services and the assignation of IP addresses. The DRA precludes the collection of internet browsing data and the content of any communication.
Information we do not collectTelair will not collect any information regarding the content of your communications (including any personal information therein) and this includes email, voice and internet browsing. Telair will not access any information you store on infrastructure located in our data centres or hosted on virtual infrastructure at any time.
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
What we do with information we collectPersonal information is used for the purposes of creating an account, providing services and security as part of our service to you or an entity you represent. For the purposes of service delivery, Telair may share your personal information with third party organisations such as:
- Suppliers, so we can supply the service to you
- Technicians we engage to resolve faults concerning your service
- Debt collection agencies and similar parties that assist with debt-recovery
- Other telecommunications and information service providers, for example, for billing purposes and telephone directories
- A duly authorised government, regulatory authority or other organisation such as the TIO, when we are required or specifically permitted by law to do so or to resolve customer complaints or disputes
- A specified recipient if a court order compels us to do so, and
- Law enforcement agencies concerning the enforcement of criminal and other laws if we are compelled, or required to do so.