Landline Terminating: 9c / Min
Mobile Terminating: 20c / Min
Government Surcharge may be applicable.
Rates above are GST exclusive.
One number to rule them all
An Inbound service with Telair is the perfect solution for your business. Why? You get one easy to remember number which adds that extra level of professionalism and can take calls when you’re in the office or on the go.
You’re spoiled for choice
Choose a 1300 number for that competitive edge, or go the extra mile with a 1800 number – your callers will love you for it! Want the best of the best? A six-digit 13/18 number might just be what you’re looking for.
Post Code Routing
Mobile Tower Routing
Things you should know...
1. All prices are exclusive of GST.
2. Government Levy is applicable to all 6-digit 13 numbers which incur a charge per month as per the Telecommunications (Numbering Charges) Act 1997, please refer to www.ACMA.gov.au for further information.
3. Total minimum commitment over 24 months is $480 plus any applicable Government Levy.
4. All porting is subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you may port your service number if that service number is declared portable under the porting requirements legislation, administered by the applicable Regulator, and no exemption from such obligation has been granted.
5. Early termination fee; if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the 24 month contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us multiplied by the months remaining in your contract.
6. If the service has been cancelled and you request us to reconnect, you are not guaranteed you will receive the same number. If you have acquired a number via an Auction site, you undertake to make sure that the Australian Communications and Media Authority Register correctly reflects the details of your application. If there is any discrepancy, we may not be able to provide you a service on your auction number.
7. If you are porting your One3 (13), One8 (18), 1300 or 1800 number to us, the porting of your service number will be conducted in accordance with the INMS business rules.
8. In using the service, you must comply with any rules imposed by any 3rd party, whose content network or services you access using the service or whose network your data traverses.