Business Grade SIP
Looking for competitive call pricing but not ready to commit to a fully functional Hosted PBX system? Our SIP (IP Voice) options might just be what you’re looking for.
Why Telair SIP?
- The ideal replacement for traditional landlines
- Each single service supports a single handset
- Each multi service supports your existing phone system
- Each service is associated with a single real world number
- Configure multiple services into hunt groups for simultaneous ringing
- Simple setup and simple management
Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and more. It’s your choice.
Why Telair Inbound?
- One number Australia wide
- Route calls according to where they come from
- Route calls according to the time of day
- Receive calls on landlines and mobiles
- Hassle free relocation – no reprinting stationery
- Emergency diversion – quickly and easily reroute your calls should your phone lines have a fault