The Cloud is here and we couldn’t be more excited! Telair Hosted PBX is a fully functional PBX phone system hosted in the Cloud. Telair Hosted PBX supports all the features of a high-end hardware PBX but delivered to a client at multiple locations from a single system. Call flows, ring groups and internal transfers can function across multiple geographic locations, saving you both money and hassle for your Business Voice.
Business Grade SIP
Looking for competitive call pricing but not ready to commit to a fully functional Hosted PBX system? Our SIP (IP Voice) options might just be what you’re looking for.
Why Telair SIP?
- The ideal replacement for traditional landlines
- Each single service supports a single handset
- Each multi service supports your existing phone system
- Each service is associated with a single real world number
- Configure multiple services into hunt groups for simultaneous ringing
- Simple setup and simple management
Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and more. It’s your choice.
Why Telair Inbound?
- One number Australia wide
- Route calls according to where they come from
- Route calls according to the time of day
- Receive calls on landlines and mobiles
- Hassle free relocation – no reprinting stationery
- Emergency diversion – quickly and easily reroute your calls should your phone lines have a fault
Why Telair 4G Mobile?
- Telair’s mobile plans are underpinned by over 7200 4G and 8100 3G sites
- A huge range of plans will let you find the right fit for your business
- Enjoy huge value with Unlimited Standard National Calls & Texts
- Get SMS, Call Minutes and Data packs when you are Roaming overseas