Hosted PBX, SIP Trunks, Traditional Fixed Line and Inbound 13/1300/1800 – Check below for our full range of Business Voice services!
The Cloud is here and we couldn’t be more excited! MyCloud PBX is is a fully functional Hosted PBX phone system, supporting all the features of a high-end hardware PBX but delivered to a client at multiple locations from a single system. Call flows, ring groups and internal transfers can function across multiple geographic locations, saving you both money and hassle for your Business Voice.
Why Telair MyCloud PBX?
- Fully Project Managed
- Dynamic Incoming Call Routing
- Auto-provisioned Handsets
- Holiday Pre-Programming
- Call Recordings
- Emergency Failover Routing
- Day/Night Conditions
- Real-time Analytics
- And much, much more!
Looking for something a little less ‘enterprisey’? Check out uPBX, an easy to use, plug ‘n play Hosted PBX system that includes free handset rental!
Why Telair uPBX?
- u Design it
- we Build it
- u Manage it
- we Support it
- u Love it!
Business Grade SIP
Looking for competitive call pricing but not ready to commit to a fully functional Hosted PBX system? Our SIP (IP Voice) options might just be what you’re looking for.
Why Telair SIP?
- The ideal replacement for traditional landlines
- Each single service supports a single handset
- Each multi service supports your existing phone system
- Each service is associated with a single real world number
- Configure multiple services into hunt groups for simultaneous ringing
- Simple setup and simple management
- Real time call analytics
Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and more. It’s your choice.
Why Telair Inbound?
- One number Australia wide
- Route calls according to where they come from
- Route calls according to the time of day
- Receive calls on landlines and mobiles
- Hassle free relocation – no reprinting stationery
- Emergency diversion – quickly and easily reroute your calls should your phone lines have a fault
Business Fixed Lines
Every business is different and the way you can save is based on how you call. You may make a lot of short calls, or only call landlines, or make a lot of calls to mobiles. Our Business Plans allows you to choose the right plan that saves you money.
Why Telair Business Fixed Line?
- Perfect for businesses of all sizes
- Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Line Hunt & other features available
- Keep your existing phone lines
- No downtime when you change to Telair!
Find out more today
Contact Telair for a full service quote, Hosted PBX demo, or even just to say hi!