MyCloud PBX (Hosted PBX)
MyCloud PBX is an easy to use communications solution for your business, delivered over the Internet. This means no line rental or expensive call rates, unlike traditional phones and ISDN. MyCloud PBX scales with your business as it grows, giving you undeniable freedom and flexibility.
Why choose MyCloud PBX?
Never miss a call
Your Hosted PBX sits in the Cloud and comes with Emergency Routing, which means you’ll never have to miss a call again if your office goes offline.
Crystal clear audio
We only use the highest quality audio codecs, which means you’ll hear calls in crystal clear high definition – comparable to ISDN.
Fully functional PBX
You’ll get a fully functional phone system with all the features of a high-end physical PBX. One licence covers all of your office locations, with free calls to all extensions!
All features included
Voicemail? Check. IVR? Check. Call Reporting? Check. Don’t pay more for the features that enhance your productivity.
The future of voice is here
MyCloud PBX brings the future of Hosted PBX technology to your business, today.
We include the following with each system:
- A fully project managed solution
- Easily add lines as your business grows
- Dynamic Incoming Call Routing
- Auto-provisioned Handsets
- Holiday Pre-Programming
- Call Recordings
- Emergency Failover Routing
- Day/Night Conditions
- Real-time Analytics
- And much, much more!
WORKS WITH MOST IP BASED DEVICES
Do you prefer calling from a desk phone or from your computer? Whatever your choice, MyCloud PBX works with many different IP based devices. Some handsets can even be configured with automatic provisioning for a hands-off approach.
Or for those you who love the freedom to be mobile and free of desktop clutter, talk to us about UCme – our brand new Unified Communications app.
FREE CALL RECORDING FOR ALL
MyCloud PBX includes the ability to automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls… FOR. FREE. That’s right, we don’t charge extra for something we believe is so fundamental in a modern PBX.
EASY TO MANAGE
MyCloud PBX is super simple to manage. Access all of your system settings through an easy to use portal and make changes as you please, or get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help. This includes call diversions, adding or modifying handsets, and even changing your Hosted PBX system’s Holiday and Day/Night conditions.
What sets Telair apart?
Stay on top with powerful reports at your fingertips.
Drive your business with real-time dashboards.
Live dashboard widgets show critical information about your Hosted PBX in real-time. This allows everyone in the office to monitor call queues and show call stats, ensuring up to the second accountability.
Example - Important Call Stats
We stand by MyCloud PBX so much, that we use it ourselves at both our Brisbane and Perth offices. To ensure we remain accountable to our customers, we display this dashboard which shows various call statistics to all staff.
Example - Live Call Queues
Our Live Call Queue Widget allows you to easily see how busy your team is and allocate resources elsewhere if you get an influx of calls. This is our own call queue widget shown in our Brisbane and Perth offices, to make sure we can get to customer calls in a timely manner.
Things you should know...
1. MyCloud PBX (the Service) is an Internet telephony service delivered over a broadband Internet connection (not included), such as ADSL 2+, nbn™ or Copper/Fibre/Wireless Ethernet, charged at your applicable Internet plan rates. An Internet connection with a minimum of 100/100Kbps of available bandwidth per simultaneous call, with no packet loss, and a ping of less than 150 ms is required for the Service to work. The Service may not be supported by us should the underlying Internet connection not meet these minimum requirements. Data transmission demands on your network may cause the bandwidth available for voice transmission to be limited if voice and data share the same connection. The quality of the Service is subject to network and Internet congestion.
2. We recommend that the Service be accessed with handsets supplied by us, using a broadband ADSL 2+, nbn™ or Ethernet service supplied by us to our specifications. As the Service is designed to work with devices supplied by us to our specifications, we do not offer any guarantee or assurance that devices not supplied by us will be compatible and function with the Service.
3. Each PBX Line includes one Direct Indial (DID) Number. Additional required DID numbers are purchased in blocks of 10 or 100.
4. Porting charge applies for customers wishing to retain their existing phone number, priced on application.
5. Standard Call types included in MyCloud PBX Unlimited Plans: Local Calls, National Calls, Calls to Australian Mobiles, Calls to 13/1300 numbers and calls to other extensions on the same PBX. All other call types, such as (but not limited to) calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are excluded from MyCloud PBX Unlimited Plans. Excluded calls are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. Timed calls are billed in 60 second increments.
6. Your fax machine, EFTPOS, back to base alarm and other non-standard services may work over Telair’s IP Voice network, however we cannot guarantee that these services will function faultlessly. Please contact your manufacturer/provider to check compatibility with SIP Voice.
7. Early Termination Fee: if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the minimum contract term, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee (ETF) comprised of your Minimum Monthly Charge as per your agreement with us, multiplied by the months remaining in your contract, in addition to any required hardware\device\software etc repayment fees. Each ETF is based on the standard full rate of the minimum monthly charges, promotional discounts received are not factored into this calculation.
8. Contract terms of 24, 36, 48 and 60 months available. The minimum total commitment payable depends on the plan you choose: MyCloud PBX PAYG: Minimum cost over 24 months: $720 + $399 Setup + (POA System Fee x 24). MyCloud PBX Unlimited: Minimum cost over 24 months: ((Monthly Line Fee x Number of Lines) x 24) + $399 Setup + (POA System Fee x 24). Promotional discounts are not factored into this calculation.
9. If you do not elect for Telair to provide Installation and Setup Services, you will be responsible for device installation, including any associated cabling and configuration of your network and associated hardware devices on the network, required in order for the Service to work. Optional Professional Install fees are quoted per customer site. Professional Install may not be available in regional or remote locations and excludes the laying of network or electrical cabling, unless explicitly approved in writing by Telair. Surcharges may apply for regional or remote sites.
10. Minimum of 1 PBX Line required for MyCloud PBX PAYG, or 2 Lines for MyCloud PBX Unlimited Plans.
11. Fair Use Policy applies. High volume telemarketing is prohibited with MyCloud PBX Unlimited Plans.
12. Priority Assistance is not available on the Service. The Service may not be appropriate if you or another user have a disability, serious illness or other life threatening condition which requires an uninterrupted phone line with access to 000 emergency services.
13. Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All prices include GST. nbn™, nbn™ co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence. MyCloud PBX is a trade mark of Telair Pty Ltd ABN 92 119 713 745.
Find out more today
Contact Telair for a full service quote, Hosted PBX demo, or even just to say hi!
INCLUDED PREMIUM FEATURES
Here are a few of our best features we include at no extra charge!
Callers can be automatically transferred to an extension or ring group without needing to bother your receptionist.
Automatically configure and update handset configurations across an entire organisation from one central location.
Keep track of your inbound and outbound calls for regulatory or training purposes.
Transfer calls between extensions or to external numbers.
Limit International and premium service calls based on user profile.
Public or private, MyCloud PBX gives you complete control when you want to start a conference call and restrict access to authorised callers.
Configure day/night conditions placing the system into night mode automatically.
Direct Inward Dialling
Map external numbers directly to an individual extension, as if they were also on the PBX.
Change your call routes instantly to reflect your changing business requirements. You don’t even need to contact us to do it!
Rest assured when your office loses power, because your calls will automatically route to an alternative destination number or announcement.
Create individual offices each with their own operating hours and caller ID.
Set a group of phones/extensions to ring when a call is received.
Never miss a call again by forwarding calls to your mobile and your extension simultaneously.
Calls can be placed in a valet park slot and retrieved from another extension.
Map a commonly dialled number to a virtual extension, allowing you to call external numbers just as if they were extension on the PBX.
Voicemail to Email
Voicemail is stored in the cloud and can be sent as an email attachment.
Full Feature List
- Auto-Provision Handsets
- UCme – PC, Mobile & Tablet App
- Day / Night & Holiday Modes
- Ring Groups & Call Queues
- IVRs / Auto-attendants
- Emergency Failover
- Conference Rooms
- Voicemail 2 EMail
- Listen-in / Barge-in
- Virtual Fax
- Call Recording
- Music on Hold
- Mobile Follow-Me
- Outbound Number Control
- Scheduled Reports
- Total Call Count
- Average Call Length
- Average Ring Time
- Biggest Talker
- Abandoned Calls
- Calls Per Extension
- Current Registrations
- Detailed Call Summary
- Live Call Queue Depth
- Extension Level Billing
- Account Code Reporting
- Customisable Dash with Widgets
- Call Recording Playback