Never miss a call
Because your Hosted PBX is hosted in the Cloud, you’ll never have to miss a call again if your office goes offline.
Crystal clear audio
We only use the highest quality audio codecs, which means you’ll hear calls in crystal clear high definition – comparable to ISDN.
Fully functional PBX
You’ll get a fully functional phone system with all the features of a high-end hardware PBX. One licence covers as many locations (nationally) as required.
All features included
Don’t pay more for less. Telair includes all features of the Hosted PBX system without any additional fees.
The future of voice is here
Telair Hosted PBX brings the future of voice technology to your business, today.
We include the following with all system licences:
- Dynamic Incoming Call Routing
- Auto-provisioned Handsets
- Holiday Pre-Programming
- Call Recordings
- Emergency Failover Routing
- Day/Night Conditions
- Real-time Analytics
- And much, much more!
Works with most IP based devices
Do you prefer calling from a desk phone or from your computer? Whatever your choice, Telair Hosted PBX works with many different IP based devices. Some handsets can even be configured with automatic provisioning for a hands-off approach.
Telair Hosted PBX includes the ability to automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls. What’s even better, is we include this feature at no additional charge to you.
Easy to manage
Telair Hosted PBX is super simple to manage. Access all of your system settings through an easy to use portal and make changes as you please. This includes call diversions, adding or modifying handsets, and even changing your Hosted PBX system’s Holiday and Day/Night conditions.
Create individual offices each with their own operating hours and caller ID.
Never miss a call again by forwarding calls to your mobile and your extension simultaneously.
Callers can be automatically transferred to an extension or ring group without needing to bother your receptionist.
Automatically configure and update handset configurations across an entire organisation from one central location.
Voicemail to Email
Voicemail is stored in the cloud and can be sent as an email attachment.
Limit International and premium service calls based on user profile.
Direct Inward Dialling
Map external numbers directly to an individual extension.
Configure day/night conditions placing the system into night mode automatically.
Set a group of phones/extensions to ring when a call is received.
Transfer calls between extensions or to external numbers.
Map a commonly dialled number to a virtual extension, allowing you to call external numbers just as if they were extension on the PBX.
Calls can be placed in a valet park slot and retrieved from another extension.
Why choose Telair Hosted PBX?
- One monthly licence
- All functionality included
- Competitive call rates
- Dedicated infrastructure
- Stress tested updates
- High quality call audio
- Fully redundant network
- 99.9% uptime
- Emergency routing
- Add lines as you grow
- Easy user management
- Route calls anywhere
Things you should know...
1. In order to access the service, you will need a dedicated fixed line broadband Internet connection, such as ADSL 2+. You will also need an IP Phone and may need extra hardware depending on your set up e.g. router and switches. 2. We recommend that the Service be accessed with hardware supplied or approved by us, using a broadband ADSL or Ethernet service supplied by us to our specifications. The Service is designed to allow users to bring their own device, but we do not offer any guarantee or assurance that all devices will be compatible and function with the Service. 3. The broadband speed required for the Service will depend largely on your network demands. Data transmission demands on your network may cause the bandwidth available for voice transmission to be limited if voice and data share the same connection. 4. Extra charges will be incurred for freight for any hardware. 5. Minimum 10 Direct Indial (DID) numbers purchased in blocks of 10. 6. Porting charge applies for customers wishing to retain their existing phone number, price on application. 7. International Calls are blocked by default, if you require this feature to be unblocked you will need to contact us. 8. Your fax machine, EFTPOS, back to base alarm and other non-standard services may work over Telair’s IP Voice network, however we cannot guarantee that these services will function faultlessly. Please contact your manufacturer/provider to check compatibility with SIP Voice. 9. All prices include GST. 10. Early termination fee, if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the minimum contract term you will be charged an Early Termination Fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us multiplied by the months remaining in your contract, in addition to any required hardware repayments. 11. Total minimum commitment over the minimum contract term is dependant on the plan you choose, full pricing can be viewed on the Critical Information Summary for the specific plan.